Can you believe it’s only one more week until Christmas and the holidays? I’m very excited. Just in time for Christmas, I’m giving away an amazing getaway with a trip to the Thompson-Okanagan here in beautiful British Columbia along with some goodies from the region! Scroll down to enter.
This past weekend, we finished putting up the Christmas tree and decorations up and attended a Christmas sweater party. More photos to come! There’s nothing quite like putting up your Christmas tree to get you excited for the holidays!
At the office, my good friend and desk-mate Tara and I put up Christmas decorations around our area.
We have a very festive area now!
Since we just launched a game at work and we’ve been so busy, bringing some Christmas cheer into our workspace has definitely helped liven things up.
Have you put up any of your Christmas decorations yet? Have you done your Christmas shopping?
Looking for that special holiday present for your significant other, girls’ getaway, or maybe something for your parents? How about an amazing wine tasting trip through the Thompson-Okanagan region with a couple of lift tickets to Big White? The Thompson Okanagan region has so many food, wine and activity pairings to experience, from wine-tasting, to fantastic food and accommodations, to skiing and snowboarding!
$800 THOMPSON-OKANAGAN WINE-TASTING AND SKI/SNOWBOARD TRIP GIVEAWAY
What you have to do: Simply leave a comment on this post by this Thursday, December 16th at 10:00 PM PST to be entered. Check back on the 17th to see which random winner I drew! If you win, you must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to claim the prize by December 20th to give us enough time to ship the package to you by Christmas. If you do not claim the prize in time, I will draw another winner.
Extra Twitter entry: Tweet This: “I want to win a Thompson-Okanagan Trip from @VancityAllie & @totamedia in time for the holidays! http://tinyurl.com/26whtod RT to enter!”
Giveaway Contents: A gift basket and trip giveaway with an estimated value of $800 CAD which includes…
- Accent Inns: One night accommodation for two people
- Best Western Kelowna: One night accommodation for two people
- Watermark Beach Resort: One night accommodation for two people in a suite and a $50 credit at the Wine Bar
- Sandman Group Kelowna & Chop Restaurant: Complementary upgrade to one bedroom executive suite for two people and a $25 Chop Restaurant gift certificate
- Beyond Wrapture Spa: A Red and White vinotherapy spa lotion and 20 “Spa Dollars”
- Two Full-Day Lift Passes to Big White Ski Resort
- Okanagan Wine Cheese Plate made from recycled VQA wine bottles
- Okanagan Wine Festivals Society: One bottle of Okanagan-Similkameen wine
- Summerhill Pyramid Winery: $10 coupon toward a wine purchase at their wine shop and a tasting and tour gift certificate
- Smudge: One body butter cream sample
- Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association 2010 Vacation Guide and Wineries Refined Fall/Winter 2010 Magazine
Thanks for reading and good luck!