Today is a bit of a weird blog post. I’m posting the winner of one of my contests, while also entering a contest myself!
The contest asks for a blog post, but I also thought I’d include a video just for fun. It’s a little silly, it was filmed and edited late at night in the midst of chaos. Still, I think I’d be a great candidate to win the contest and I’ve put together some reasons why ( in text, just in case):
- I am extremely passionate about snowboarding and I’m constantly on the hunt for deep, fresh powder lines
- I’d love to take high quality photographs and videos of the catboarding experience; I’ve got a ton of equipment such as a DSLR with fisheye and telephoto, an HD video camcorder/DSLR, and a helmet mounted or board mounted GoPro HD camera which can help capture the experience
- I’m always on the lookout for new adventures!
- I have my AST-1 avalanche certificate so I know some of the basic safety principles for the trip
- I love road trips!
- I’d love to post about the experience on my blog and Twitter
Cross your fingers for me, friends!
ALSO, I thought this would be as good a place as any to post the winner of the contest I held for the Volcom Snowboard jacket!
Congratulations to the winner. Again, please excuse the silliness, as this was even later in the night. Winner, please e-mail me at email@example.com. If I do not hear from the winner within 2 weeks I will do a re-draw.
Thanks to everyone for entering!