Yes, I FINALLY had a chance last night to edit together the ridiculous amount of footage we had from multiple surf trips to Tofino this summer. Sadly, I didn’t have much footage from the spring and we haven’t started our fall and winter surf trips yet, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to combine all the summer footage into one nice tiny package with a bow on top.
So here we go, HD video footage featuring…
- Several surf trips to Tofino this summer with friends, and by ourselves
- Underwater housing footage (in-ocean shots)
- Long lens surf shots
- GoPro camera footage (camera attached to the board)
- Us reeling in crabs off the dock and cooking them
- A few different timelapses
- Us doing stupid stuff
- Allan, J, Venus, Trev, and myself
- Fantastic music from the Planet Smashers (thanks guys, how could I NOT use your song) …
Click the video above to view. Short vid, about 3 minutes. Safe for work.
It’s about 30 hours of footage rolled into one tiny video. You’ll also notice the underwater housing fogs up… yeah, we accidentally tore the new housing and tried to patch it up with tent glue. Then we used it in the ocean anyway. Well, it leaked. Haha. And uh, I kind of broke my Nikon. Soooooo, now I have to get it fixed.
So stupidity aside, let me know what you think!
Thanks for watching!